Friday, September 16, 2016

#4: Trying to be an Adult

Sometimes I try too hard, and it's stressful.
I think it's pretty normal for my generation to feel like they need to grow up as soon as they leave highschool. This is especially true for me, because I feel like I've been trying to grow up too fast my entire life. And seeing as I have pretty high ambitions, it's hard to not get stressed when you don't make a lot of progress for a prolonged amount of time.
When my life is at a standstill, I get pretty depressed. It's sad, but true.
I try to tell myself it's okay. I'm only 19, so I have plenty of time. But what if I don't? What if it ends up taking me 30 years to get to where I'm going? I want to reach my goals and actually have time to enjoy them. Does that make me crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment